My goal is to help finish your quilt and create a timeless piece to be cherished for years to come.
- Edge to Edge Quilting – $0.015-$0.025 per square inch – includes pantographs and freehand quilting such as meandering or loose wavy lines.
- Custom Quilting – $0.03-$0.04 per square inch – Includes quilting designs that are not edge to edge and can include ruler work, block design, and border/sash elements. Pricing is based on complexity and will be discussed and agreed upon during your quilt consultation. Quilters are encouraged to bring design ideas and suggestions as well as a list of elements you do not want to see on your quilt to the consultation or you may leave design choices up to my discretion.
- Quilt Finishing – $0.05-$0.15 per linear inch – If requested, I am happy to either prep your quilt for finishing (trim and square), add a premade binding (for customer to hand stitch finish) or fully finish with machine binding. Binding should be made and provided at the time of drop off. Additional charges will apply if you would like me to make the binding prior to attaching.
- Batting – $0.0025 per square inch – I keep 100% cotton batting from The Warm Company in stock that is available to all customers. You are also welcome to provide batting of your own. Please note: Batting should measure 8 inches longer and 8 inches wider than your quilt top. Batting purchased from me will be charged to include the extra length and width.
- Thread: I keep Superior So Fine 50wt. poly thread in stock. Thread color choices will be discussed and agreed upon during your consultation.
- Backing: Your backing should be submitted with your quilt top and measure 4” larger than your quilt top on all sides. Please make sure the quilt back is square and pressed before shipping.
- Quilt Top: Please square your quilt top, trim all loose threads and press it before shipping. Do not layer the quilt.
A 50% deposit is required at your consultation and full payment is due before return shipment of your quilt.
Do Not Ship Your Quilt Before Completing a Consultation!
All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer, insurance is recommended.